Becky’s Favorites: Best Personal Development Books for Direct Sellers
In full disclosure, some of these are affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission at no additional expense to you. I recommend these books because they are useful and helpful in my business, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy.
As a direct seller, network marketer, home-based business, small business owner or entrepreneur, you’re often also the head of the Training and Development in your business. Finding ways to carve out time for personal development can feel a little crazy when you’re juggling 352 other things to do. Sharpening your leadership skills and self-development is incredibly important to prioritize.
While I love taking courses, listening to podcasts, learning by networking with others, picking up a good personal development book is still one of my most favorite ways to grow. As a self-proclaimed training junkie, I gain so much inspiration and motivation by reading.
Since I get asked what my favorite books are (like A LOT), I’ve put together my personal list of the BEST personal development books!
- Go Pro – 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success by Rory Vaden
- Taking People with You: The Only Way to Make Big Things Happen by David Novak
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
- Boss Up!: This Ain’t Your Mama’s Business Book by Lindsay Teague Moreno
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy World by Gary Veynerchuk
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown
- Imperfect Courage: Live a Life of Purpose by Leaving Comfort and Going Scared by Jessica Honegger
And if you haven’t grabbed a copy of my book [SHAMELESS PLUG ;)], 52 Tips: Grow a Thriving Direct Sales Business, grab it today! It’s a quick read and is jam-packed with practical tips for all stages of your direct sales journey.
What’s your favorite personal development book? Did it make my list?