Meet the PixieLane co-founders- Danit Benito, Lori Price, and Kristen Uppal. In this podcast, you’ll hear what makes PixieLane different than many other direct selling companies and how the Founders have intentionally created a strong community of consultants. You’ll hear how this lifestyle brand leverages the community’s feedback during the design process, and how consultants stand out as a trusted advisor in the their local communities.
This is an interview with all 3 PixieLane founders- Danit Benito, Lori Price, and Kristen Uppal. Learn about PixieLane at PixieLane.com
Time based notes:
- 3:00 what makes PixieLane different from other direct selling companies?
- 4:10 how the clothing line solves problems for customers
- 4:40 single level direct selling removes emphasis on recruiting
- 6:00 importance of “boots on the ground” & customer feedback
- 7:30 community aspect among reps
- 8:00 on creating community and lifestyle for kids
- 8:40 almost all made in USA, keeping jobs local
- 9:30 how line expanded from girls clothing to boys, teens, women
- 12:00 design and assortment influenced by Mom knowledge
- 14:30 weekly releases for unique one of a kind wardrobe
- 15:00 collaboration with production
- 16:10 success factors for reps in direct sales industry
- 18:30 sharing what you love out of genuine belief
- 20:00 being a trusted advisor in your community
- 22:00 handling rejection
- 23:40 how to find a PixieLane rep, how to become a consultant
Take Action: How are you creating community within your team, company and local community?