have these questions crossed your mind?
How do I reach new customers?
What can I do to increase my paycheck?
What systems can help me work smarter – not harder?
How am I going to get to the next level?
feel like your business is not growing fast enough?
Sounds like you’ve established your business and are ready to take it to the next level. Leveling up is hard, so let’s help accelerate your growth.
Getting outside your friend circle, marketing your business and creating systems to help you grow can feel daunting — especially without a degree in marketing, amiright?
Let’s dive in to what you can do to take your direct sales business to a whole new level – with ease! Make today the day that you learn something new!
Sharing your story will build relationships and increase sales! Your story will make you stand out. Here you’ll learn 3 stories you can share today!
Congratulations! You have decided to get started in direct sales! That officially makes you a business owner! It is such an exciting time! Being a business owner has many advantages hourly or salary employees do not enjoy. To fully get these benefits of being a business owner it is important to get your business finances organized. In this post we’ll share the things we’ve learned in our entrepreneurial journey and how we organize and keep track of our business finances and prepare for tax season.
Booking parties is a great way to grow your direct sales biz! Learn 4 direct sales secrets to hear yes, more!
As you wrap up your year and begin planning for next year, this is a great time to reflect and review. It’s also a great time to set some big goals and truly imagine how your direct sales business can create major change in your life next year. Get my free workbook and let’s plan out your 2020!
Has the thought “Should I quit my direct sales biz?” ever crossed your mind? Or, do you have teammates on the fence about staying or going? Well today, let’s talk about just that — Should I quit my direct sales biz?
Building relationships as direct sellers is important. How we build these relationships makes all the difference. Learn more here.
Since I get asked what my favorite books are (like A LOT), I’ve put together my personal list of the BEST personal development books! Check them out!
How do you say what you want to say without sounding too aggressive, spammy, and awkward?! I’ve been around the direct sales industry for a while now, and I’ve noticed some things that happen time and time again that are huge barriers to getting a yes. Today let’s talk about these mistakes (so you can avoid them) AND my best solutions!
Having your own website is a great way to generate leads, connect with your customers and find potential teammates for your direct sales business, but did you know there are other ways you can monetize (a.k.a make money) from your own website? In this post I’ll share my 5 favorite ways to make money with your website.
Smart Marketing Strategies for Direct Sellers
- Become the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of your Direct Sales biz.
- Create a 12-month content strategy for your website, blog, social media and email list.
- Build your offline presence at vendor events and through building real life relationships.
Fast Track Follow Up Formula
- My actual, proven welcome email sequence that I send to new leads. Use it word-for-word or adapt it for your biz.
- 11 fill-in-the-blank emails to build your own email sequence.
- A quick video training on how to set up a sequence using ConvertKit, MailerLite or Mailchimp.
MODERN DIRECT SELLER ACADEMY
- Instant access to the Grow Your Direct Sales Biz Bundle (over 35 lessons!)
- Monthly Masterminds, Office Hours, Tech Support and real-time Coaching & Support
- Join a community of direct sales go-getters sharing success stories and rooting you on