Eeeekkkk… I launched – now what?!
- First off, your orders will ship directly to your customers from the warehouse in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Depending on the time of the year, orders may ship the next day or take a few weeks. Hang tight. They’re worth the wait. I always recommend posting the tracking number for your customers once their items ship.
- Next up, today is a day for FOLLOW UP. It’s so incredibly important to check in with your customers and hostess. Ask them if they need any recommendations. Post a friendly reminder to get orders in and tag those that haven’t ordered yet.
- Your next mission is to get a few parties booked. Did this happen during your launch party? If so, yay! You’re well on your way! To reach the first W.Y.O.S.S. milestone, you need $1000 in sales which is just a few good parties strung together. Make a plan to get 2 more parties on your calendar this month. You can do this. No problem!
- Schedule your “back-up” facebook party to re-invite your guests that couldn’t make it or reach out to another circle of friends and invite them to attend.
Watch this short video to learn:
- How to find your customer’s tracking numbers in the back office
- Becky’s proven strategies for following up with customers to boost your party sales
- Incentives to get future parties booked on your calendar
Becky’s Bonus Tip: Offer a prize (like $20 extra in free books) for booking a party in lieu of mailing a gift to your prize winners. 75% of the time, you’ll get a party on your calendar!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this 3-minute video on what to do the day after your launch party.
- Comment below with what went well at your launch party.
- Follow up with guests that haven’t ordered yet. Thank guests that have ordered.
- Book 2 more parties in the next 2 weeks.
- Download the 30 Day Launch Workbook.