Promote to Team Leader, You Deserve It!
Promoting to Team Leader is a 2-month push. It can be a lot of work but is 100% worth it because once you promote, you’re a leader and you can keep that title as long as you are working your business. There are specific strategies you can put in place to make it happen, as well. Plus, there’s always a bonus because you’re still a newbie, right?! You receive even more cash and books for promoting Express to Success, the first month following the completion of your incentive period. Home office calls this promoting, Express to Success.
Watch this quick video to learn:
- The requirements to promote to Team Leader
- Why promote to Team Leader
- How much MORE income you can create as a Team Leader
- Strategies to reach your promotion goals
Becky’s Bonus Tip: Don’t sit back and “let it happen if it’s going to happen.” You need to be intentional and MAKE it happen if you’re serious about your business.
Your To-Do List:
- Reflect on whether being a team leader is for you (ahem, it should be).
- Comment with what sounds most exciting about being a Team Leader.
- Download the 30 Day Launch Workbook.