have these questions crossed your mind?
How do I reach new customers?
What can I do to increase my paycheck?
What systems can help me work smarter – not harder?
How am I going to get to the next level?
feel like your business is not growing fast enough?
Sounds like you’ve established your business and are ready to take it to the next level. Leveling up is hard, so let’s help accelerate your growth.
Getting outside your friend circle, marketing your business and creating systems to help you grow can feel daunting — especially without a degree in marketing, amiright?
Let’s dive in to what you can do to take your direct sales business to a whole new level – with ease! Make today the day that you learn something new!
Learn why and how to motivate your kids to get involved in your direct sales biz, plus some awesome ideas on what tasks your kids can start helping with today!
Part 1 of best practices for successful events! Learn why you want to add an event to your calendar, how to find the right events and how to prepare for them. Plus, get an event checklist!
Part 2 of best practices for successful events! Learn how to run events including how to talk to people, follow up with leads after your event and how to make the best of an event that tanks.
As a direct seller, we are always looking for new and different ways to market ourselves and stand out from the crowd. Am I right? Think about it – in most cases hundreds, thousands and sometimes tens of thousands are selling the EXACT same product as you. So, how do YOU stand out from your colleagues? How do you connect with YOUR customers? How do you differentiate and build your own brand within your corporate brand? It’s a no-brainer: You add a website to your marketing strategy. In this post you’ll learn the top 10 reasons why you NEED a website for your direct sales business.
Enjoy a quick round-up of my favorite business essentials. I’d also love to hear what is on your list. What’s your fave office supply, book or tool?
If you know you *should* be creating custom graphics to grow your direct sales biz, look no further! Canva is an easy solution to make your graphics pop!
Learn to use Cinchshare for scheduling posts to Facebook parties, pages and groups! Plus, batch your work and knock out all your posts at once.
Learn ways to boost your holiday sales and close out the year strong! These FAST ideas can lead to big results.
Keeping track of your income and expenses throughout the year is crucial to see how your business is performing. Doing it regularly (I recommend monthly) also makes it easy during tax time because you will already be prepared! Download our FREE income and expense tracker to help you get organized.
Smart Marketing Strategies for Direct Sellers
- Become the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of your Direct Sales biz.
- Create a 12-month content strategy for your website, blog, social media and email list.
- Build your offline presence at vendor events and through building real life relationships.
Fast Track Follow Up Formula
- My actual, proven welcome email sequence that I send to new leads. Use it word-for-word or adapt it for your biz.
- 11 fill-in-the-blank emails to build your own email sequence.
- A quick video training on how to set up a sequence using ConvertKit, MailerLite or Mailchimp.
MODERN DIRECT SELLER ACADEMY
- Instant access to the Grow Your Direct Sales Biz Bundle (over 35 lessons!)
- Monthly Masterminds, Office Hours, Tech Support and real-time Coaching & Support
- Join a community of direct sales go-getters sharing success stories and rooting you on