The Best of 2018: A Year in Review
What a year 2018 has been for the myconsultanttraining.com community and our family. What started as a small little corner of the web to train my direct sales team has grown into a thriving online community of thousands. This year, we re-branded the look and feel of the website. We also are creating content that reaches a broader audience of direct sellers – not just focused on one company. For the first time, we are serving you through Launch Your Website in a Weekend and the Fast Track Follow Up Formula – two strategies that I have built my business around – and, now I get to share with you.
It has been an absolute pleasure to share training, resources and tips with each of you. I love hearing your feedback, success stories and messages about how your business is growing. Keep it coming!
In case you missed it, here’s a quick round-up highlighting the Best of 2018 from myconsultanttraining.com.
- Get Out of Your Friend Circle – Learn how to get outside your friend circle to book parties and build a long-term, sustainable business.
- 10 Reasons to have a Website for your Direct Sales Business – In this post you’ll learn the top 10 reasons why you NEED a website for your direct sales business. Also, check out a step-by-step training to teach you how to create your own website Build Your Business Online with a Website. Sound like too much work? Check out Launch Your Website in a Weekend.
- Someone Wants to Join Your Team, Eeeek – Now What? – This blog post talks about how to not be weird and awkward when someone expresses interest in joining your direct sales business.
- Tips & Tricks to Make Custom Graphics in Canva – If you know you *should* be creating custom graphics to grow your direct sales biz, look no further! Canva is an easy solution to images your graphics pop! Plus, download a freebie set of graphics to customize.
- Back to Business Essentials – Enjoy a quick round-up of my favorite business essentials. I’d also love to hear what is on your list. What’s your fave office supply, book or tool?
- Stand Out: Build Your Personal Brand – Learn why you need to build your personal brand within your direct sales company’s corporate brand to stand out in a crowded market.
- How to Create, Engage and Grow your VIP Group on Facebook – A VIP Group on Facebook is a must-have for any direct sales biz! Here you’ll learn how to create, engage and grow your VIP group. As a bonus, download 52 Ideas of what to post in your group.
- Best Practices for Events: This is a two-part blog post on how to find & prepare and then how to run events & follow up.
- A Crash Course in Email Marketing: A crash course in email marketing for direct sales where you’ll learn why you need email marketing in your biz and how you can easily get started. Check out Fast Track Follow Up Formula: A fill-in-the-blank system for Direct Sellers to jumpstart your email marketing today.
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Holiday Sales: Learn ways to boost your holiday sales and close out the year strong! These FAST ideas can lead to big results.
- A Mom’s Guide to Involving your Kids in your Direct Sales Biz: Learn why and how to motivate your kids to get involved in your direct sales biz, plus some awesome ideas on what tasks your kids can start helping with today! Grab the freebie sticker chart to encourage your little business assistants.
On a personal note, it has been a year of learning and growth as I have reinvented my own personal brand, launched into a new direct sales business and balanced the reality of #momlife having a preschooler, kindergartner and home to juggle. I’ve been so blessed with an amazing hubby equally invested in everything we do together- both business and personal! My team is ahh-mazing – shout outs to my right-hand girl, Jenn, Kaitlyn that makes everything look so pretty and Kyra who is keeping our content calendar on track. We couldn’t do it without all of you all! And, a huge thanks to YOU for following our journey, being a voice in this community and rocking your own direct sales business. High-five.
As we launch into 2019, take a quick minute to do a year-end review. I challenge you to spend 30 minutes reviewing what you accomplished this year. Brag a little. Write down all the things that you’re proud of this year – the big and small things! Take a look at your vision for the new year. It’s a fresh start and a great opportunity to dream a little. Here’s a quick 2018 Review & 2019 Planning Worksheet to guide you! Cheers to 2019, friends!!! Let’s make it big.