WHY? WHY? WHY?
What’s your “why” or your motivation? For many of us, as mamas, our “why” is our family. We want to create an income that is going to cover dance classes and family trips. We want to create the best future for our kids and financially be in a position to do that with ease. Your “why” might be to have something for yourself because every ounce of your energy is focused on taking care of your family. Hey, having a hobby that gets you a paycheck is pretty awesome.
Watch this short video to learn:
- Why you need to think about your WHY
- How to leverage your WHY to elevate your business
- How to keep your WHY front-and-center when the going gets tough
Becky’s Bonus Tip: Create a visual dream board and put your WHY in the middle. Keep this on your desk, the backdrop of your phone or laptop. Let it serve as a constant reminder of WHY you are here.
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this short, 3-minute video all about WHY.
- Take a few minutes and jot down your WHY somewhere– even on a post-it!
- Leave a comment below and share your WHY.
- Download the 30 Day Launch Workbook.